Your donation helps to support our many programs and services! It will help to provide fun, educational opportunities for our area students, support our local families with holiday assistance, food and household supplies, and assist those struggling to obtain their basic needs. Your contribution ensures we’ll be there for our community members and their families.
OR GIVE MONTHLY
Did you know we have a monthly giving program? When making your gift, please consider turning your annual gift into a monthly one and become a Sustaining Member by choosing to support Franklin Community Center on a monthly or quarterly basis. A sustaining membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support our vital programs through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card or debit card. We’ll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Benefits of sustaining membership include:
- Monthly giving is easier to fold into your budget than a one-time gift.
- No worry about writing a check, buying a stamp, or remembering to visit your favorite organization’s website on a specific date.
- It’s a greener way to support your favorite organization and Franklin will save hundreds of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Insider perks such as receiving our monthly Spotlight email newsletter with important information on programs, special events and highlights on staff and volunteers.
- Help provide Franklin with a steady and reliable stream of income that allows us to plan for a sustainable future.
Sustaining members enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your contribution is going further – less paper, stamps, and administrative costs means more of your contribution goes into the programs you value. When processing your gift online, please note in the “Notes” section that you wish to be contacted about making your gift recurring or complete and mail in the Recurring Gift Authorization Form along with your optional first donation.Download Recurring Gift Authorization Form